Puma Super® is wheat herbicide used at very low application rates to control a broad spectrum of grass weeds in many countries across the world. Once in the soil, the compound is quickly broken down into biologically inactive degradation products. This means there is no risk of damage to crops planted after cereals treated with Puma Super.
Recommendations and rates of use
|Wheat||Phalaris spp||190- 200 ml/dunum wheat at 2 - 5 leaf stage||----|
|Wheat||Barnyard millet||190- 200 ml/dunum wheat at 2 - 5 leaf stage||----|
|Wheat||Wind Bentgrass||190- 200 ml/dunum wheat 5 leaf to end of tillering||----|
||150ml/ dunum wheat at 2 - 5 leaf stage||----|
|Wheat||Foxtail||190- 200 ml/dunum wheat 5 leaf to end of tillering||----|
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- For ground application use standard boom sprayer fixed on the tractors.
- Use water volume of 200– 300 Lt./ha
- Apply when wind is low to reduce drift
- Apply when the weeds are young and actively growing
- Common Name:
- Puma Super® EW is an oil in water emulsion containing 69 g/l fenoxaprop-p-ethyl.
- Mode of action:
- Inhibits the biosynthesis of fatty acids leading to plant death. For the application in cereal crops, the fenoxaprop –P-ethyl formulation contains the safener mepenpyr-diethyl which absorbed by foliage and in cereals, enhances the rate of metabolism of fenoxaprop P- ethyl in cereals plant to non-phytotoxic products.
- Scientific Health & Agricultural Development Co
- WHO classification:
- Active ingredient: slightly hazardous
Product: slightly hazardous