Chevalier WG is a novel safened sulfonylurea herbicide for post-emergence use in cereals (soft and durum wheat, triticale, rye). It combines the active ingredient Iodosulfuron with Mesosulfuron-methyl and the Bayer CropScience safener technology mefenpyr-diethyl to ensure the highest level of selectivity without compromising product effectiveness.
Recommendations and rates of use
|Wheat||Narrow and broad leaf weeds||75 – 80 g/dunum + 500 ml adjuvants
- Consult the local label/distributor
- Common Name:
- Chevalier WG 15 is a Water dispersible granule containing mesosulfuron-methyl 15 gr + 30 gr Iodosulfuron + mefenpyr 90 g /kg
- Mode of action:
- Mesosulfuron, Iodosulfuron is a sulfonyl urea herbicide , which are ALS inhibitors and have fully systemic activity on the target weeds – via both foliage & soil.
The safener acts as a catalyst, specifically promoting the degradation of mesosulfuron and iodosulfuron in the cereal crop.
- Scientific Health & Agricultural Development Co
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous