Atlantis WG is a novel safened sulfonylurea herbicide for post-emergence use in cereals (soft and durum wheat, triticale, rye). It combines of two active ingredients and the Bayer CropScience safener technology mefenpyr-diethyl to ensure the highest level of selectivity without compromising product effectiveness.
Recommendations and rates of use
|Wheat||Grass weed||75 g/ dunum + 500 ml adhesive (from 2 leaves till mid-tillering)||----|
|Wheat||Broad leaved weeds||75 g/ dunum + 500 ml adhesive (from 2 leaves till 6 leaves)||----|
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- For ground application use standard boom sprayer fixed on the tractors.
- Use water volume of 200 – 300 Lt./ha.
- Observe speed travel to be 6 – 8 Km/h and spray pressure (2.5-3 Bar) to grantee equal and good coverage
- Atlantis WG 12.6 is a water dispersible granule containing mesosulfuron-methyl 10 g + iodosulfuron-methyl-sodium 2 g + mefenpyr 30 g / kg)
- Mode of action:
Mesosulfuron, Iodosulfuron is a sulfonyl urea herbicide, which are ALS inhibitors and have fully systemic activity on the target weeds – via both foliage & soil.
The safener acts as a catalyst, specifically promoting the degradation of mesosulfuron and iodosulfuron in the cereal crop.
- Scientific Health & Agricultural Development Co
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous