Atlantis OD is a leading herbicide from Bayer CropScience for controlling all relevant grass weed and key dicots in wheat. It comes in the form of the novel and easy to use ODesi® liquid formulation offering high flexibility in managing different grass weeds or mixed infestations while the crop is safe due to the safener technology included.
Atlantis® OD is offered with a formulation technology that truly is a new dimension in herbicide
(better retention, better spreading, better uptake and lower water volumes)
Recommendations and rates of use
|Wheat||Grass weed||250 ml/dunum
(from 2 leaves till mid-tillering)
|Wheat||Broad leaved weeds||250 ml/dunum (from 2-6 leaves)||----|
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- Shake the bottle well before use, fill half of the tank with water, add the product in correct dose rate then fill to the end while agitation of the whole spray liquid
- For ground application use standard boom sprayer fixed on the tractors.
- Use water volume of 200 – 300 Lt./ha.
- Observe speed travel to be 6 – 8 Km/h and spray pressure (2.5-3 Bar) to grantee equal and good coverage
- Atlantis OD does not need the addition of any adjuvant
- Atlantis® 42 OD is an oil dispersion containing 10 g/l Mesosulfuron + 2 g/l Iodosulfuron + 30 g/l Mefenpyr –diethyl
- Mode of action:
- Mesosulfuron, Iodosulfuron is a sulfonyl urea herbicide , which are ALS inhibitors and have fully systemic activity on the target weeds – via both foliage & soil.
The safener acts as a catalyst, specifically promoting the degradation of mesosulfuron and iodosulfuron in the cereal crop.
- WHO classification:
- Product: slightly hazardous